You have no items to compare.
Bronze industrial PVC strip curtain offers a degree of visibility, recommended for use in all welding applications in welding booths, thermal barriers and partitioning through which personnel have access. Tusker PVC strip curtaining can be used in conjunction with our Stand Alone Frames ST Series, or can be bought by the metre, cut to length, or on a 300mm x 50m roll. All pricing includes eyelets in the top as standard, or we can offer a full galvanised steel hanging support system GOS1 Overhead Support and GOS3 Plate Sets. All Tusker welding strip is manufactured in accordance to EN1598. We recommend a 25% overlap for our 300mm x 2mm welding strip.
Application and Advantages
- Welding booths
- Thermal barrier
- Offers a degree of visibility
- Reduces dust and noise levels
- Suitable for any door or booth size
- Conforms to EN1598*:1998
- Flame retardant
- Hard wearing, flexible and resistant to ageing
- Temperature range -35ºC to 170ºC
- Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
50m Roll x 300mm