You have no items to compare.
The UK supplied Glass Clear is polished, flame retardant translucent PVC suitable for applications where a high degree of visibility is required. The Glass Clear is not suitable for welding and does not conform to EN1598. Typical applications include paint-spray booths and dust protection. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
Application and Advantages
• Non-welding curtain
• Where total visibility is required
• Suitable for paint spray booths, dust
• Flame retardant to test method: BS5438/BS5867 Part 2
• Translucent reinforced PVC
• Cuts out harmful UV light
• Cold Crack -19ºC
• Storage Conditions 5ºC to 20ºC room temp
• Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
340 g/m² (±7.5%)
|Thickness||500 micron nominal|