You have no items to compare.
Our tarpaulins are specially made from a super-strong tight weave of polyethelene. Being extremely durable, these medium-duty tarps will provide long-lasting weather protection. Available in various colours, these tarpaulins are suitable for a wide range of uses from covering boats to using in your garden. Our tarpaulins have regularly spaced eyelets all round as standard, but they can be joined by press-studs or velcro if required. As these tarpaulins are manufactured in our Plymouth factory, we can produce bespoke Tarpaulins for a wide range of applications. No job too big.
Application and Advantages
• Non-welding curtain
• Superfine Finish
• Eyelets all round
• Wide range of applications
• Total Weight 550g/m² (±25g/m²) Tested to BS 3424/5A
• Tensile Strength Warp 2300 N/50mm (avg.) Weft 2000
Tested to BS 3424/6B
• Tear Strength Warp 350 N (avg.) Weft 350 Tested to BS 3424/7B
• Coating Adhesion 65 N/50mm Tested to BS.3424/10
• Cold Crack -25°C Tested to BS.3424/10
Weight 550g/m² (±25g/m²)
* PE8 is not suitable for welding as it does not conform to
Please note, price is on enquiry.