You have no items to compare.
The UK supplied Transgreen is reinforced, flame retardant translucent PVC suitable for applications where a degree of visibility is required. The TG1 Transgreen is not suitable for arc welding and does not conform to EN1598. Curtains are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but curtains can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be inserted all round if required.
Application and Advantages
• Non-welding curtain
• Where some degree of visibility is required
• Safety screening / partitioning
• Flame retardant to test method: BS5438 Part 2A & 2B
• Translucent reinforced PVC
• Cold Crack -19ºC
• Storage Conditions 5ºC to 20ºC room temp
• Cleaning Wash in mild detergent
|Thickness||450 micron nominal|