You have no items to compare.
The UK supplied Tusker GEM900 is a medium duty textured glass fabric with an aluminised coating, mainly used in the thermal insulation field where radiant heat protection is required. Protects from contamination by corrosive liquids and withstands continuous temperatures up to 400ºC.
Application and Advantages
• Heat reflection
• Heat retention blankets
• Welding curtains
• Radiant heat protection
• Temperature resistance
• Protects against corrosive liquids
• Good thermal protection
• Glass fabric
• Textured FORTAGLAS™ fabrics has been designed to offer greater thermal protection due to their lofted nature
• Reflective aluminium foil for insulation
• Withstands continuous temperatures up to 400ºC and short term temperatures of up to 600ºC
• Conforms to EN532 flammability test