You have no items to compare.
The UK supplied Tusker NEO250 is fully coated with flame-retardant black neoprene and withstands continuous temperatures up to 150°C. Designed for use in welding or grinding applications, to protect from welding sparks, light welding splatter and glare. Must be used at an angle to facilitate splatter run-off. BS EN 476-8, 1 hour rating. Available in blanket form, or on a 50m x 1.2m roll.
Application and Advantages
• Welding Screen
• Grinding / Cutting Blanket
• Smoke Curtain
• Laser Curtain
• Acoustic Screen
• Welding Blanket
• Non combustible
• Low thermal conductivity
• Resistant to oxidation and weathering
• Resistant to flex cracking and abrasion
• Low level of permeability gases
• Resistant to oil, solvent
• Suitable for continuous use at temperatures up to 550ºC
• BS476 Part 7, surface spread of flame, certification to 'Class 1' pass
• BS476 Part 8, fire protection, no flame through material, 1 hour rating
• Fire test of smoke curtains in accordance with NT Fire 005 (ISO 834): complies with fire class F60.
• Avoid contact with hydrofluoric acids, strong alkali and live stream
• Neoprene rubber will deteriorate at temperatures above 107ºC, but can be used in excess of this figure for limited periods
|Thickness||0.45mm approx. nominal|