You have no items to compare.
The UK supplied Tusker SIL + is a high performance, highly flexible silica fabric capable of withstanding temperatures of up to 1500ºC. Tusker silplus is designed for use where drapability, superior flexibility and constant high temperatures are requirements for welding and cutting applications. It is resistant to most chemicals and has good electrical insulation properties. Available in blanket form or on a 50m x 0.9m roll.
Application and Advantages
• Welding splatter protection
• Stress relieving blanket
• Furnace Curtain
• Superior Flexibility and drapability
• High performance at high temperature
• No skin irritation
• Chemical resistant
• Good electrical insulation properties
• Continuous temperature resistance 1000ºC
• Melting point beyond 1700ºC
• Resistant to most chemicals except hydrofluoric acid, phosphoric acid and strong caustic acid
• Very good electrical insulation properties