You have no items to compare.
The UK supplied Tusker Weldstop (WBN11) is an exclusive medium duty asbestos-free, woven glass fibre material. Designed by Tusker to contain molten metal with a high degree of flexibility, Tusker Weldstop Eleven Plus conforms to BS EN 476-8 and has a 2 hour fire rating. Available in blanket form, or on a 25m x 1m roll.
Application and Advantages
• Welding blanket
• Heavy duty grinding
• Heavy duty welding screen
• High temperature blanket
• Contains Molten Metal
• Abrasion resistant
• Tear resistant
• FORTAGLAS™ fabric with highly flexible Weldstop™ finish, giving low dust emission characteristics
• Enhanced with mineral salts and vermiculite to increase performance
• Silicon coating to suppress irritant dusts and enhances performance
• Designed as a horizontal weld stop
• Will hold 35g of molten metal at 1500ºC