You have no items to compare.
This welding curtain is made in the UK from 12oz Canvas. It is our traditional, flame retardant material, for use as welding screens and covers.
The welding curtains can be manufactured in any size to meet your requirements. They are eyeleted on one edge as standard, but can be joined by press studs or velcro fastening. Eyelets can be included all round the welding curtain if required.
Application and Advantages
• Light duty welding application
• Flame retardant
• Spark resistant
• As welding screen and machine covers in dry conditions
• For indoor use only
• Opaque curtain where visibility is not required
• Conforms to En1598*:1998
• Flame retardant to test method: BS5867/BS5438
• Non washable, but can be dry cleaned
• Canvas dyed green shade (GN606) and non durable F.R salt finish
We also produce custom canvas products for industry, including specialised covers and tarps, display and exhibit tents and custom machinery covers.